With a background in community development and sustainability work across Western Pennsylvania and beyond, Phil conducts research and data analysis; writes reports, studies, and articles; and develops strategic and conceptual plans for public, private, and nonprofit clients alike. At EPD Phil has worked on a diverse range of projects, from due diligence for the remediation of a brownfield site to a municipal public parking study, real estate comparables research for land development, and route development and planning for a proposed trail corridor.
- Robinson Rental Market Study, Robinson Township, PA
- Braddock Housing Study, Braddock, PA
- Oakmont Pedestrian Plan, Oakmont, PA
- Beverly Road Parking Study, Mt. Lebanon, PA
- Cranberry Redevelopment Plan, Cranberry Township, PA
Environmental Planning & Design, LLC
2015 – Present
Allegheny River Towns Enterprise Zone, Inc.
2014 – 2015
Pittsburgh Botanic Garden
Student Conservation Association/AmeriCorps
2011 – 2012
Washington University in St. Louis
BA, Environmental Studies